Brown Cavoodle Puppies
Serenity Bay Puppies are a licenced Cavoodle breeder. Browse our available puppies and upcoming litters and fill out our enquiry form to start the process of getting your little boy or girl Cavoodle puppy today!
What is a Cavoodle?
A Cavoodle is a cross between a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Poodle. Cavoodles are intelligent, loving and make great family pets.
Our Cavoodles come in either Toy (5-8kg) or Mini (7-15kg). Our Cavoodles come in a variety of colours. If you are looking for a Cavoodle puppy in a different colour, browse available and upcoming litters below:
Cavoodles require grooming every 6 weeks to keep their coat from becoming matted. They are considered a low-shedding breed, which makes them perfect for people with allergies.
Brown Cavoodle Temperament
Cavoodles take on the temperament of both parents. Our Cavoodle dogs are temperament tested to ensure that only the best-tempered dogs are bred, to give only the best-tempered puppies.
They tend to be gentle, friendly and energetic and are well suited to an active household. Whether you get a little boy or girl Cavoodle puppy, they love cuddles with their humans and exploring, so taking them for walks often is a must!
Cavoodles are one of the most popular choices for families looking for a hypoallergenic, low-maintenance pet.
They are intelligent and easily trained, making them a great choice for first-time dog owners. While Cavoodles do not require a lot of exercise, they do need to be stimulated and given some basic training in order to be well-behaved around the house.
Here are a few tips on how to train your Cavoodle puppy:
1. Start with the basics. Like all dogs, Cavoodles need to learn the basic commands of sit, stay, come, etc. Before you start training your Cavoodle puppy, make sure you have a good understanding of the basics yourself. There are plenty of resources available online and in books to help you get started.
2. Be consistent. Cavoodles are smart dogs and will quickly catch on to what you want them to do if you are consistent in your training. That means using the same words and commands every time and being consistent with rewards (or lack thereof).
3. Use positive reinforcement. Cavoodles respond well to positive reinforcement, so make sure you praise and reward your Cavoodle puppy when they do something you want them to do. This will help them associate good behaviour with something pleasurable and will make them more likely to repeat the behaviour.
4. Be patient. Training a Cavoodle puppy (or any puppy, for that matter) takes time and patience. Don't get discouraged if your Cavoodle puppy doesn't seem to be catching on as quickly as you'd like – just keep at it and they'll eventually get there.
Health & Lifespan
As a mixed breed, Cavoodles benefit from diverse genetics, which means they are less susceptible to health issues that may plague pure breeds. As relatively healthy dogs, their average lifespan is 10 - 14 years. That’s a lot of time with your Cavoodle puppy!
The perfect family pet, Cavoodles are super friendly, loving, and affectionate. They love spending time with the humans they form bonds with and enjoy a snuggle on the couch. A Cavoodle puppy is the perfect companion for anyone, young or old.
Buy a Brown Cavoodle Puppy Queensland
Serenity Bay Puppies is a registered breeder of Cavoodle puppies in Queensland. Browse our list of available puppies and upcoming litters and fill out our Enquiry Form to get the process rolling today!
Brown Cavoodle Puppy Qld - FAQs
What will my Cavoodle puppy come with?
All our puppies come:
- DNA & Health Tested
- Puppy Culture Trained
- Crate Trained
- Toilet Trained
- Temperament Tested
You will also a receive a ‘Puppy Pack’ that includes:
- A collar & lead
- Worming tablets
- Flea & Tick tablets
- 2kg dog food (or a voucher for 2kg worth of dog food if you live interstate)
- A blanket
- Puppies First Year information booklet
- 6 weeks free pet health insurance
What do you mean when you say ‘first-generation’ Cavoodle?
When we say first-generation Cavoodle, it means that all our puppies are the result of breeding a purebred Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a purebred Poodle.
This ensures only the best breeding for your Cavoodle puppy
Are Cavoodles high maintenance?
Cavoodles need to be groomed in order to stay happy and healthy. We recommend you get your Cavoodle puppy professionally groomed every 6 weeks to make sure their fur does not get matted.
Having said that, your Cavoodle puppy is non-shedding, and therefore there is less clean up around the house.
Available & Upcoming Litters of Brown Cavoodle Puppies
- Breed – 1st Gen Spoodles
- Sex –
- DOB – 15th of June 2022
- Colour – Ruby
- Microchip – TBA
- RPBA – 7394
- Vacinations – C3 @ 6 wks
- Country of Origin – Australia